2016 AFRICAN POWER RENTAL MARKET
Verify Markets' African Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts to 2022 for Egypt, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Angola and Mozambique. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel-based and gas-based), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, strategic recommendations and quotations from the industry are also included.
[Published February 2016]
The power rental market in Africa is growing due to energy demand and increasing power blackouts, according to Verify Markets analysts.
- Standby Power/Standby – Providing generators on rental basis or rental power for the purposes of continued operations in case of the failure of main/exiting power source.
- Continuous Power/Continuous – Providing rental power in areas where no other power source is available and rented power acts as the only source for providing power continually for the required duration.
- Prime Power – Providing rental power for the purposes of continual or non-continual usage for variable loads/power demands, particularly for industries running motors or other equipment, which demand varying power during their usage.
Companies Featured: Aggreko, Caterpillar, Taqa Arabia, Powerhouse, Mantrac, Shoreline, Stag, RSS, Symbion, Barloworld, Rand Air, Neptune Plant Hire, Generator & Plant Hire, APR Energy, Hyundai Systems, SDMO, Kohler, Sakr Power Generation, Smart Energy Solutions, Himoinsa, and MDE, among others.
Other power rental market reports:
- North American Power Rental Market
- Chinese Power Rental Market
- Middle East Power Rental Market
- Indonesian Power Rental Market
- Indian Subcontinent Power Rental Market
- Australian and New Zealand Power Rental Market
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.