2015 - INDIAN SUBCONTINENT POWER GENERATION RENTAL MARKET: BANGLADESH, INDIA & PAKISTAN
This study focusses on the Indian Subcontinent power rental market with geographical coverage of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. For purposes of this research, power rental is defined as the rental of generator sets that run on either gas, diesel or any other fuel or setting up of temporary (maximum 15 years) power plants utilizing fuels for power generation. This report does not include other rental equipment like compressors, cooling, heating, etc. The base year for the study is 2014.
[Published July 2015]
This report provides an overview of the Indian Subcontinent Power Rental Equipment Market.
Geographic Coverage: India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
This report captures the following information about the Indian Subcontinent’s power rental market:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecasts (2013-2021)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Market Landscape
- Supplier Landscape and
- Strategic Recommendations
- Quotes by Key Industry Participants
- Events - Includes exhibitions, weddings, conferences, festivals, sporting events, and others. Any event that requires power for a limited duration of time.
- Construction - Works related to any residential or infrastructure project, where infrastructure include building of roads, bridges, railway lines, power plants, dams, etc. and residential is considered building individual houses, housing societies, townships or city projects.
- Industrial - Any type of industry (cement, textile, chemical, pharmaceutical, machinery manufacturing, etc.) where a manufacturing unit is required to create end-products utilizing raw materials.
- Process Industry - Industries where raw materials have to undergo many processes to be turned to finished products like chemical, refineries, pharmaceuticals, beverage, sugar, and others.
- Oil & Gas - Upstream operations of oil & gas industry, which include exploration, drilling and extraction activities. Sites of these activities are remote and cannot be catered to by an established power plant, and these operations require rental power.
- Textile & Cotton - Industries dealing with design and production of yarn, cloth, clothing and their sales and distribution. Cotton refers to a textile industry, which utilizes cotton as their raw material instead of silk, polyester or any other.
- Knitting - Small or medium size industries where clothing is produced by weaving yarn through the use of needles and machines.
- Food Processing - Food processing is the transformation of raw ingredients, by physical or chemical means into food, or of food into other forms. Food processing combines raw food ingredients to produce marketable food products that can be easily prepared and served by the consumer.
- Commercial - Commercial property includes office buildings, industrial property, medical centers, hotels, malls and retail stores among others.
- Residential - Includes individual houses, housing societies and townships.
- Standby Power/Standby – Providing generators on rental basis or rental power for the purposes of continued operations in case of the failure of main/exiting power source.
- Continuous Power/Continuous – Providing rental power in areas where no other power source is available and rented power acts as the only source for providing power continually for the required duration.
- Prime Power – Providing rental power for the purposes of continual or non-continual usage for variable loads/power demands, particularly for industries running motors or other equipment, which demand varying power during their usage.
- Peak Demand– Rental power is provided for the purposes of catering to the increased demand during peak period, hours or usage.
Companies Featured: Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc. - ARM, Bangla, Quippo Energy, Orient Energy Services, Greaves Pakistan, Orion Group Macro Powertech India, Khulana Power, Accorn Infrastructure Services, Modern Hiring Service, Power Mech Projects, GMMCO, Powerpac Holdings, Desh Energy, Summit Power Limited, Dana Group, Rahimafrooz (Bangladesh) Ltd, Energypac Power Generation and many others.
Other power rental market reports:
- North American Power Rental Market
- Chinese Power Rental Market
- Middle East Power Rental Market
- African Power Rental Market
- Indonesian Power Rental Market
- Australian and New Zealand Power Rental Market
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.