2017 NORTH AMERICAN ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT RENTAL MARKET
Verify Markets' North American Electrical Distribution Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts from 2016-2023 for the United States and Canada. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by equipment type - [transformers (low voltage, medium voltage, high voltage), motor starters, switchgear, others], application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and quotations from industry participants are also included.
[Published July 2017]
The electrical distribution equipment market in North America is fragmented, with several major national players looking to get a foothold in the market. A number of the smaller players dominate the regional market operating in niche segments.
This study aims to provide a detailed analysis of the North American Electrical Distribution Rental Market along with competitive intelligence for the year 2016.
The market numbers included in this report represent revenues generated by companies operating in the North American Electrical Distribution Rental Market by country (United States and Canada) The base year for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2016 until 2023.
This study captures the following information on North American Power Rental Market :
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecasts (2016-2023)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Data
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Trends
Companies Featured: The Home Depot, Aggreko plc, United Rentals, Cummins Inc., Sunbelt Rentals, Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., Herc Equipment Rentals, A-Contact LP, among others.
Customer segments include:
- Construction - The construction segment consists of all construction projects, such as public infrastructure, roads, highways, and private construction (residential and commercial).
- Oil & Gas - The oil & gas segment includes various aspects, such as exploration, production, and different phases during the commissioning of oil rigs.
- Utilities - The utilities segment includes power generation plants that produce mass power, including but not limited to nuclear, coal, and hydro electric power.
- Manufacturing & Industries - The manufacturing and industries segment consists of manufacturing and processing plants involved in the different stages of production.
- Events - The events segment includes, movie production, television broadcasts, corporate events, sporting events, and concerts, that often rely on temporary power distribution.
- Petrochemical - The petrochemicals segment consist of plants that derive compounds from petroleum which are used to make plastics, adhesives, synthetic fibers, household detergents and olefins.
- Datacenters - The colocation data center segment includes datacenters which provide space, cooling, power and bandwidth on temporary basis to other companies.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.