2015 MIDDLE EASTERN POWER RENTAL MARKET
Verify Markets' Middle Eastern Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts to 2021 for the total Middle East, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel-based and gas-based), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, strategic recommendations and quotations from the industry are also included.
[Published October 2015]
In recent years, many studies have been published on the Middle Eastern power rental market. Most of these studies predict a huge market growth rate within the next 6 to 7 years. A closer look at the market, however, reveals that there are many factors that are stunting the estimated growth. Several industry participants do not expect the market to grow rapidly. One of the biggest restraints in the market is the reduction in utility power. GCC countries are planning to interconnect and share their power with each other. This alliance will likely result in power supply to areas in the GCC countries, which were earlier devoid of power and utilized services of power rental suppliers. Additionally, Saudi Arabia, the largest hub for utility power projects, is witnessing grid interconnection within the country and will likely have further reduced utility power project requirements. As per some of the industry participants, the utility power project market will likely be completely wiped out from Saudi Arabia within the next 3 years.
However, there is steady growth expected in the commercial, depot-based, or local business power rental domain, within the next 7 years. A detailed investigation in this market reveals that there will likely be some growth within this market.
- Standby Power/Standby – Providing generators on rental basis or rental power for the purposes of continued operations in case of the failure of main/exiting power source.
- Continuous Power/Continuous – Providing rental power in areas where no other power source is available and rented power acts as the only source for providing power continually for the required duration.
- Prime Power – Providing rental power for the purposes of continual or non-continual usage for variable loads/power demands, particularly for industries running motors or other equipment, which demand varying power during their usage.
Companies Featured: Al Faris Equipment Rentals, Aggreko, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar CAT (Al-Bahar), Altaaqa Alternative Solutions (Altaaqa), Rental Solutions and Services (RSS) Smart Energy Solutions (SES), Jassim Transport & Stevedoring Company (JTC), Bryne Equipment Rental, Cummins Olayan Energy, Enerwhere Sustainable Energy, Atlas Copco Rental, Hertz Equipment Rental Solutions, among others.
Other power rental market reports:
- North American Power Rental Market
- Chinese Power Rental Market
- Indoensian Power Rental Market
- African Power Rental Market
- Indian Subcontinent Power Rental Market
- Australian and New Zealand Power Rental Market
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.