2016 RESIDENTIAL AIR SENSORS MARKET: ASIA PACIFIC
A comprehensive analysis of the Residential Air Sensors Market in China, Japan, South Korea and Thailand including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2021.
[Published January 2016]
For the purposes of this research, residential air sensors are defined as standalone, self-contained devices utilized for indoor applications that have sensors for the following types of air pollution:
- Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Temperature & Relative Humidity
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
The bolded items bear particular importance because of their relative impact to accurate sensing and indoor air quality.
The report captures the following information about the Residential Air Sensors Market in Asia Pacific:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2014 - 2021)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Pricing Trends
- Market Landscape
- Quotes from Industry Participants
- Sales by Key Areas
- Distribution Trends
- Company Profiles
- Companies Featured: Laser Egg, Aceras, Green Source, Lan Bao Deyuan, AirRadar, PRANUS, Sensology, ZRS, Jia Baoyu, Air Mentor, Air Guard K, Sharp and foobot, among others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.