2016 INDIAN AIR PURIFIERS MARKET
A comprehensive analysis of the Air Treatment (Air Purifiers) Market in India including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2022.
[Published January 2016]
For the purposes of this research, air treatment systems (also known as air purifiers) are portable systems and are defined as the following:
- Ultraviolet (UV) Air Purifiers
- Ion Generators/Ionizers
- Ozone Generators
- Electrostatic Air Purifiers, Charged Media Filters
- Hybrid/Combined Air Purifiers
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters
- Active Carbon Systems
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation Air Purifiers
- Others (any other technology)
The report captures the following information about the Air Purification Market in India:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2015 - 2022)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Pricing Trends
- Market Landscape
- Quotes from Industry Participants
- Sales by Key Areas
- Trends by End-User (Residential and Commercial Applications)
- Distribution Trends
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations
Companies Featured: Eureka Forbes, Sharp Corporation, Blueair, Philips, and Panasonic Corporation, among others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.