2015 - NORTH AMERICAN POWER GENERATION RENTAL MARKET
Verify Markets' North American Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts to 2021 for the United States and Canada. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel, natural gas others), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, M&A information, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, strategic recommendations and quotations from the industry are also included.
[Published February 2015]
This report provides an overview of the North American Power Rental Equipment Market.
Based on the mode of operation, electric power generators can be classified into:
- Prime Power- Prime power generators are designed to operate continuously for extended periods of time at variable load.
- Continuous Power- Continuous generator sets are designed to operate continually with a consistent load.
- Standby Power- Supplying emergency power during the duration of normal power interruption. Standby power is run only when there is an outage to the utility grid or there is a disruption in the main source of power.
- Peak-Load- Peak load is a period in which electrical power is provided at a significantly higher than average supply level. Peak Shaving is the process of reducing the amount of energy purchased during peak hours when the charges are highest.
Generators for temporary power provides constant, reliable and cost-effective solutions during scheduled power shutdowns, new or expanded facilities, power for planned and unplanned events (natural disasters, contingency planning), remote sites and seasonal peak load needs. This report has focused on portable diesel fuel generators, natural gas generators and other generator sets that range from smaller towable 5 kW generators to large containerized 2 MW generators.
The study solely focuses on the rental power/generator market in North America (United States & Canada) and has not focused on other rental equipments, rental HVAC, rental fleet, etc. The total revenue provided in the study does not include fuel charges, climate control equipment and the distribution equipment. The report does not focus on large power projects with huge mega-watts application and covers only the traditional temporary power rental generators market.
The report captures the following information about the North America Power Rental Market:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Forecasts 2012-2021
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Market Landscape
- Supplier Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Companies Featured: Aggreko North America, United Rentals, Cummins Inc.,Trane Rental Services, Sunbelt Rentals, Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., Hertz Equipment Rentals, APR Energy, etc.
Other power rental market reports:
- Chinese Power Rental Market
- Middle East Power Rental Market
- African Power Rental Market
- Indian Subcontinent Power Rental Market
- Australian and New Zealand Power Rental Market
- Indonesian Power Rental Market
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.