2015 ASIA PACIFIC NURSE CALL SYSTEMS MARKET
A comprehensive analysis of the Asia Pacific Nurse Call Systems Market, including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers restraints and forecasts to 2021.
[Published November 2015]
This study focuses on the nurse call systems market in the Asia Pacific region and provides a holistic view of the overall market. Additionally, this report provides an in-depth analysis of various types of nurse call systems deployed in major countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, India, Singapore and Malaysia. The report aims to identify micro opportunities in various countries.
For purposes of this study, solutions which are strictly marketed as nurse call solutions have been considered. Other communication channels, such as telephones that are not solely installed for nurse calling, specifically, have been excluded in this report.
The base year for this study is 2014. This report provides revenue forecasts from 2014 until 2021.
Nurse Call Systems Study Segmentation:
- Basic Audio/Visual System
- Intercom Systems
- Wireless Systems
- Digital Systems
- IP-Based Systems
- Acute Care Facilities
- Aged Care Facilities
Information covered by each country:
- Market size, growth rates, and revenue forecasts for the overall nurse call systems market (2014-2021)
- Market size, growth rates, and revenue forecasts for individual types of nurse call systems (2014-2021)
- Comparative analysis of end-user segments for nurse call systems, i.e., acute care facilities and aged care facilities (2014-2021)
- Growth drivers, restraints and challenges, and trends
- Competitive landscape with market share analysis (2014) and strategic recommendations
- Quotes by key industry participants
Companies covered include: Azure Healthcare Limited (Austco and Sedco), Rauland-Borg Corporation, Ascom Wireless Solutions, Honeywell International, Inc. (Ackerman), Hills Limited (Questek and Merlon), Jackson Care Technologies, CareTech Solutions, NiQ Health, LLC, Alert Call Systems Pty, Shenzhen Lonbon Intercom, MEEYI, Kingbell International Co. Ltd., Blackfish Industries Co. Ltd., Changsha BEYOND Medical Devices, Hunan Eter Electronics, CARECOM Co. Ltd., and AIPHONE CO. LTD., among others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.