2014 - UNITED STATES HVAC EQUIPMENT MARKET
Verify Markets' United States Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment market research report is very detailed and provides revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, market trends, market share analysis, end-user analysis and supplier landscape. The base year of the study is 2013 and forecasts are provided until 2020.
[Published October 2014]
The study captures the overall HVAC equipment market and also provides an overview of the various Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning equipment. The report covers the below mentioned segments:
- Heating - Heat Pumps, Furnace, Boilers & others
- Cooling- Window Air Conditioners, Portable Air Conditioners, Ducted Splits, Ductless Splits, Rooftop Unit,Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC), Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF), Chillers, Air Handling Unit (AHU), Fan Coil Unit (FCU) & Cooling Towers
- Ventilation- Industrial/Commercial blowers and fans & humidifiers/dehumidifiers
- End-user segment included residential, commercial and industrial.
The study does not cover fleet or automotive HVAC, refrigeration equipment, HVAC controls, HVAC components, water heaters, air purifiers, or energy consumption by the HVAC units.
The report provides an overview of the HVAC Equipment Market in United States. This report captures the following information:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Forecasts: 2011-2020
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Analysis: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Market
- Supplier Landscape
- Market Trends
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.