2014 - UNITED STATES COMMERCIAL WATER TREATMENT MARKET
A comprehensive analysis of the United States Commercial Water Treatment industry. The report includes both the commercial systems market and modules market. The study is a comprehensive analysis including distribution breakdown, growth drivers, restraints, challenges and strategic recommendations. The report is segmented by end-user group, technology and application. Furthermore, the analysis includes market size, market share by sales revenue, market share by technology, market share by end-user and a revenue forecast until 2020.
[Published July 2014]
- Hospitality – A broad category within the services industry. Hospitality includes lodging, accommodations including hotels, motels, hostels and resorts. Additionally, the hospitality industry includes all other tourism facilities (restaurants, cafes, bars, etc.) located at places of lodging.
- Food Services – This end-user vertical is defined by those businesses, institutions and companies responsible for any meal prepared outside the home. This industry includes restaurants, school and hospital cafeterias, catering operations and many other formats.
- Education – Public and private education institutions including K-12 schools, universities, trade schools and other facilities utilized for education.
- Commercial Buildings – Office buildings and Multifamily dwellings. These dwellings generally these include apartment complexes or high-rise apartment buildings. A fourplex or greater is considered commercial real-estate.
- Retail – The retail end-user are places of business where the sale of goods and services from individuals or businesses to the end-user. Such facilities include malls, department stores, supermarkets, warehouse stores, discount stores, specialty stores and others
- Car Washes – Refers to a professional facilities that wash automobiles. Such facilities include coin-op, in-bay automatic, self-service, tunnel and hand car washes.
- Light Manufacturing –Refers to smaller manufacturing operations located in areas like office parks often amongst commercial operations. Heavy manufacturing would be in the industrial water treatment category. For the purposes of this study, light manufacturing is commercial as the equipment associated with treatment is similar.
- Healthcare – The healthcare industry includes real-estate utilized for the treatment of patients. Such facilities include hospitals, surgical centers, laboratories and others.
- Others – All other facilities that utilize commercial water treatment equipment.
- Reverse Osmosis
- Microfiltration, Macrofiltration & Ultrafiltration (MF/UF/MacF)
- Ion Exchange
- Electrodeionization (EDI)
- Ultraviolet (UV)
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.