2014 - RESIDENTIAL AIR TREATMENT SYSTEMS MARKET: USA
A comprehensive analysis of the United States Air Treatment / Air Purification System Market for 2014.
[Published December 2014]
For the purposes of this research, residential air purification systems are portable systems and are defined as the following:
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Ion Generators/Ionizers and Ozone Generators
- Electrostatic Air Purifiers, Charged Media Filters
- Hybrid Air Purifiers
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters
- Activated Carbon Systems
- Others (any other technology)
The report captures the following information about the Residential Air Purification Market in the United States:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Trends
- Pricing Trends
- Market Landscape
- Marketing Claims Made by Manufacturers
- Quotes from Industry Participants (Industry Speaks)
Companies Featured: Blueair, Inc., Sharp Corporation, Amway Corporation, Envion (Ionic Pro, LLC), Kaz Inc. (Honeywell), Jarden Corporation (Holmes, Bionaire, etc.), among others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.