2014 - RESIDENTIAL AIR TREATMENT SYSTEMS MARKET: GLOBAL
A comprehensive analysis of the Global Air Treatment / Purification Systems Market for 2014. This report is a compilation of the individual Air Treatment reports from around the world.
[Published December 2014]
For the purposes of this research, residential air purification systems are portable systems and are defined as the following:
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Ion Generators/Ionizers and Ozone Generators
- Electrostatic Air Purifiers, Charged Media Filters
- Hybrid Air Purifiers
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters
- Activated Carbon Systems
- Others (any other technology)
The following countries have been included:
- South Korea
- United States (U.S.)
* Verify Markets selected 10 key countries. These 10 countries make up more than 85 percent of the global market. The demand for air treatment systems in other countries than those listed in this report is minimal.
The report captures the following information about the Residential Air Purification Market:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Quotes From Key Industry Participants: Industry Speaks
- Market Trends
- Pricing Trends
- Market Landscape
- Marketing Claims Made by Manufacturers
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.