2013 - WASTEWATER REUSE AND RECYCLING EQUIPMENT MARKET: INDIA
A comprehensive analysis of the Indian Wastewater Reuse and Recycling Equipment Market. The report includes market drivers, market restraints, market size, market share percentages for equipment manufacturers and a forecast to 2018.
The market research report includes market size, revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, market share percentages for wastewater reuse & recycling equipment manufacturers and quotes of experiences from industry participants. The report is further segmented by Activated Carbon, Media Filtration, Membrane and Zero Discharge Systems. Overviews of major industry sectors where water from reuse and recycling equipment is utilized.
- For purposes of this market research report, wastewater reuse and recycling equipment is defined as equipment used to treat wastewater to be reused. The treated wastewater can be recycled and reused for various purposes, such as non potable reuse (agriculture, landscaping, public parks, and golf course irrigation, among others), inderect potable reuse (ground water recharge), and potable reuse.
- Activated Carbon Systems (ACS)
- Media Filtration Systems (MFS)
- Membrane Systems (MS)
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Systems
Companies Operating in Wastewater Reuse and Recycling Market:
- VA Tech Wabag
- Thermax / ZLD
- Ion Exchange
- Geo Miller
Industry Sector Overviews
- Food & Beverage
- Energy and Power
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Metals and Minerals
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.