2012 - NORTH AMERICAN LIGHTING CONTROLS MARKET
A comprehensive analysis on the North American Lighting Controls Market segmented by country; USA and Canada.
[Published May 2012]
Lighting controls equipment:
- Control modules include relay panels, group controllers, scene controllers and DMX controllers
- User-interfaces include dimmers, touch panels, timers and switches
- Sensors include occupancy and other sensors
- Commercial e.g. offices, retail, hospitality
- Public infrastructure e.g. K-12, higher education, healthcare, federal and state buildings
- Industrial e.g. factories, warehouses
Hubbell, Cooper Lighting, Schneider, WattStopper, Phillips, Acuity, Osram Sylvania - Encelium, Lutron, Leviton, Enlighted, Delta Controls, Lumysis, GE, Siemens, Blue Ridge Technologies and others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.