2012 - EUROPEAN LIGHTING CONTROLS MARKET
A comprehensive analysis on the European Lighting Controls Market segmented by country; Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and region; Rest of Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe.
[Published May 2012]
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Rest of Western Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic)
Lighting controls equipment:
- Control modules include relay panels, group controllers, scene controllers and DMX controllers
- User-interfaces include sliders, touch panels, timers and dimmers
- Sensors include occupancy and other sensors
- Commercial e.g. offices, retail, hospitality
- Public e.g. education, healthcare, city buildings and infrastructure
- Industrial e.g. factories, warehouses, plants
Zumtobel Lighting, Theben, ABB, Legrand, Siteco, Insta/Gira, Schneider, WattStopper, Phillips, Acuity, Osram Sylvania, Lutron, Leviton, Encelium, GE, Siemens and many others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.