Our primary research methodology involves the collection of information from supply-side participants. This collection encompasses interviews with market participants, manufacturers, the distribution-channel and key end-users. After information is gathered from the market, it is supplemented and tested from a variety of secondary databases and published sources. We are also able to use different methodologies to accomplish a project objective. If there is a specific requirement, we can modify our process accordingly.
Verify Markets' research the methodology when formulating market trend projection is outlined below.
- Historical trends are determined through secondary research and Verify Markets in-house database.
- Secondary research is gathered from proprietary databases, internet searches and published information.
- A list of primary industry players is put together for research targeting.
- Telephonic interviews are then conducted. Most of the leading market participants are contacted and interviewed.
- Bottom up methodology is used to calculate the market size.
- Market drivers and restraints are built into our forecasting model to estimate the revenue growth and market size figures.
Profiles of Interviewees: Vice President, Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Product Manager, Brand Manager, CEO, President.
Most of the primary interview data are captured through telephonic interviews. Pictures, company contacts, preliminary data are usually captured through secondary research. Images are created or derived from company websites and other web sources.
Sample work-flow for a custom research or consulting engagement