2011 - ANALYSIS ON SELECT GLOBAL RESIDENTIAL AIR TREATMENT SYSTEMS MARKET
A comprehensive analysis of the Global Residential Air Treatment System Market segmented by region and country for 2011, including; Asia - China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, North America - United States, Canada, Western Europe - Germany, France, The United Kingdom, Italy, Iberia, Benelux, Scandinavia, the Alpine Region, Turkey, Eastern Europe - Poland, Slovakia, Russia.
[Published October 2011]
For the purposes of this research, residential air treatment systems are portable systems and are defined as the following:
• Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
• Ion Generators and Ozone Generators
• Electrostatic Precipitators
• Hybrid Air Purifiers
• Charged Media Filters
• HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filters
• Others (any other new or upcoming technology)
Scope of Research: Country Coverage
• Western Europe: Germany, France, The United Kingdom, Italy, Iberia (Spain and Portugal), Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg), Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark), Alpine region (Switzerland and Austria) and Turkey.
• Eastern Europe: Poland, Slovakia and Russia.
• North America: U.S and Canada.
• Asia: China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Thailand.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.