2014 - UNITED STATES: RESIDENTIAL HUMIDIFIER & DEHUMIDIFIER MARKET
Verify Markets' United States humidification control report includes market size, growth rates, market share information and revenue forecasts to 2020. The study is a comprehensive analysis also including pricing trends, growth drivers, restraints, challenges and strategic recommendations. The report is segmented with humidifier sales for both portable and whole house applications as well as dehumidifiers with portable, whole house and basement / crawl space units.
[Published May 2014]
This report provides an overview of portable and whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers in the United States.
- Humidifiers- Equipment that increases the humidity (moisture) level in a room or entire house. Humidification is necessary in colder climate to add moisture to the air in dry weather.
- Dehumidifiers- Equipment that reduces the level of humidity in the air by removing the water vapor from the air. Dehumidifiers are used for health or comfort reasons and also in tight areas like crawl spaces, attic and basement to remove water, prevent mold and damp, musty odors.
The study captures the following information:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Forecast 2011-2020
- Market Share Information
- Growth Drivers & Challenges
- Market Analysis: Residential Humidifiers & Residential Dehumidifiers
- Supplier Landscape
- Latest Developments & Market Trends
The study does not cover vaporizers, air cleaners, air purifiers, replacement filters or other replacement accessories and has solely focused on portable and whole-house humidifiers & dehumidifiers in the residential humidity control market in US.
Crane, Danby, Plaston, Essick Air, Sunpentown, Aprilaire, Lennox, General Filters, Thermastor, Whirlpool, De Longhi, Friedrich, Soleus, Comfort Aire, Frigidaire, GE, Arctic King, LG, Haier, Dri-Eaz, Trion Air, Kaz, Honeywell, York, Jarden, Skuttle and others.
All reports are delivered in PDF via email within 1-12 hours of purchase. If immediate assistance is needed, please call +1.210.595.9687 and someone will help you right away.
Every report purchase comes with 1 hour of Analyst Inquiry Time for a phone call with our analysts. This can be used for strategic advice, consultation, or addressing issues in your business and linking them to a solution. Analyst Inquiry Time must be used within 45 days of report purchase.